2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons of Keen’s mustard powder: http://shop.coles.com.au/online/national/keens-mustard-121300p
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
3 tablespoons of water
1 kilo red royale potatoes
4 teaspoons of masterfoods Dijon mustard: http://shop.coles.com.au/online/national/masterfoods-mustard-dijon
1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped red onion
Sprinkle of sea salt and pepper
1. Peel whole potatoes, add to a large pot of water with 1 tablespoon of salt. Bring to the boil then lower the heat and simmer 10-15 minutes until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
2. Process the dressing ingredients together in a food processor.
3. Drain and dry the potatoes, place them back into the empty pot with paper towel over the top to allow them to ‘steam’ 15-20 minutes.
4. Add dijon mustard, dill, salt and pepper to the dressing ingredients.
5. Once potatoes are cooled slice in 1/2 or 1/4s then gently mix in the celery, onion and dressing mixture.
6. Chill the salad for an hour.
Recipe adapted from http://www.oatmealwithafork.com/
Disclaimer: I am not making any recommendations, just listing what I have used in the past and you must rely on your own observations and enquiries regarding the ingredients that you use to cook these meals as ingredients in pre-packaged items can change without notice. As a precaution I read every single label every single time I purchase it.