I popped this up under ‘creamy sauce hack’ a little while ago that I use Masterfoods Tartare sauce for my potato bake (and other things too – search that original blog post) and it has been SOOOOO popular so I made a walk through video of it to show how I do it.
1. 6 large potatoes
2. 1 jar of Masterfoods Tartare Sauce
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Slice potatoes thinly and arrange in a baking dish.
3. Add full jar of Masterfoods Tartare sauce.
4. Bake for 1 hour at 180 degrees, checking and stirring in between.